The high paying jobs don’t require muscle power, they require brain power. And women know they can get someone else to pay for the education and training they need to compete in out knowledge-based society. More than $80 Billion in government money and private scholarships is available for women who want to go back to school or train for a new job!
Discover Government Names, Addresses, Websites and Descriptions For How To Get College Grants & Loans:
- Free Computer Training When You Lose Your Job
- $2,000 Towards Your 2-Year Degree
- Free Training
- Day Care and Transportation for Women Re-Entering The Workforce
- $1,500 For Women Over 35 Getting Graduate Degrees
- Affordable Child Care While Going To School
- $1,500 For Women Studying Business
- $10,000 For Blind College
- Women, Scholarships For Single Parents
- Plus Much More!
Free College Money And Training For Women Is Now Part Of The Government Money Club.
Now You Can Access Over 17,000 Programs… Hours of “How To” videos, Examples of approved Free Money applications ($50 value alone), Live Librarians to help point you to specific programs plus Lesko Live seminars are now available with the click of a mouse. No additional money is required. New programs arrive everyday.